is an international award-winning sonic content production company. We are diverse and imaginative; creating custom sonic content that is impactful and delivers results across all modern communication platforms. Our body of work is robust and lofty, soothing and rambunctious, hard driving and tear jerking, as you need it to be; and so is our custom library. Our goal, in short, is to create cutting edge, award-winning work, on time, and on budget. Sonixphere’s
creative roster spans many continents but you will always feel at home with us.
If you feel qualified for the position below and want to join a fun team-based environment, then please contact us!
This Business Development candidate will be responsible for the growth of all aspects of our business. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate about growing the business, and should be accustomed to interfacing with key decision makers.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work closely with President to build and expand the business.
- Leverage personal network and/or other networks to identify and pursue business opportunities.
- Develop, engage and maintain a short and long-term forecast and marketing plan.
- Showcase the company’s capabilities, and strengths, in all interactions and work effectively to deliver these key messages to the market place.
- Responsible for identifying the competitive service strengths and weaknesses of the company and making recommendations to constantly improve.
- Stay current on industry trends and coordinate new ideas with management.
- Responsible for other duties including: sales presentations, writing sales proposals, and implementation, creating and adding to existing marketing materials.
- 4+ years directly related experience in business development related to affiliate, lead generation and/or online marketing.
- Familiarity in working with ad agencies, producers, and creative teams.
- Familiarity in working with music and sound.
- Ability to develop creative marketing and lead generation.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate prior projects utilizing the required skills listed above.
- All candidates must be able to “hit the ground running” with minimal training time.
- All candidates must have a book of business or clients in at least one of the following: Music/Sound for Television, Music/Sound for Advertising, Music/Sound for Trailers, Music/Sound for Web, Music/Sound for Interactive, Music/Sound for Educational Programs.
- All candidates must be hardworking, and fun!
All submissions and requests for information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.